Thank you for your interest in working with The TreeHouse Preschool!
If you enjoy working with young children and are excited to share the love of Jesus with them, you’ll fit right in! To apply for any available positions, please email our Preschool Director, Salena Roy.
Current Employment Opportunities
Assistant Teacher (Aid)
- Must have reached legal age of 18.
- Must have High School Diploma or General Education Diploma.
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
- Reports to the Classroom Lead Teacher
- Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times.
- Assist assigned teacher in any way possible including but not limited to:
- Preparing and setting up activities.
- Implementing portions of the daily program as directed by Lead or Classroom Teacher
- Assisting in keeping the classroom, storage areas, and bathrooms clean, neat and orderly and sanitized.
- Attending field trips.
- Attend weekly classroom team meetings (for planning, gathering supplies, sanitizing toys, classroom cleaning, etc.)
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Be familiar with the Program Policies of The TreeHouse Preschool.
The work hours are from 8 am to 12 pm.
An Assistant Teacher will attend the required hours per school year of training as described in this handbook under “Staff Training Requirements”.
The salary range for this position is determined by the Bethel Life Administrative Council.
To apply for any available positions, please email your resume and cover letter to our Preschool Director, Salena Roy.
Come Visit Us
There's no better way to learn about our program and our heart to serve children and their families, than coming to visit us! We would love to meet you, show you around our facility and answer any questions you may have!