Our preschool emphasizes the development of the whole child through active learning situations. We strive for a balanced, nurturing, caring, developmental approach to education for children who are 3, 4, and turning 5 years old.
Our curriculum provides opportunities that encourage the social, emotional, artistic, imaginative physical and spiritual development of a child, while also offering many activities that allow for development in cognitive areas as well as kindergarten- readiness.
Our qualified staff of caring, supportive teachers and our small class sizes allow each child to develop according to his or her own pace, interest and learning style. We emphasize encouragement as a vital role in each child’s development.
The safety of your children is our highest priority. The doors remain locked during the day and we have safeguards in place when the children check-in and out. We have also taken measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about our plan!
Our program provides freedom for children to have spontaneous play and interaction, where they make discoveries, explore, solve problems and develop social skills. This, in addition to structured, teacher-directed activities in which children learn to focus attention and function in a group, fosters success and positive self-esteem.
Pre-K Program Goals
- To provide an enjoyable and rewarding experience in a school setting.
- To provide the opportunity for creative self-expression through play, music and art.
- To develop each child’s social skills of sharing, helping and interacting with others.
- To offer curriculum areas of creative arts, science, math, language, imaginative play, health and large and small motor skills.
- To prepare children to enter kindergarten, including teaching independence and self-help skills along with full visual alphabet recognition.
- To help children see themselves as uniquely created and loved by God.
Click here to download the new family referral form. Complete and submit this form with your application if you have been referred to our program.
*All children MUST be potty trained prior to the start of school.
Come Visit Us
There’s no better way to learn about our program and our heart to serve children and their families, than coming to visit us! We would love to meet you, show you around our facility and answer any questions you may have!
@ Bethel Life
655 Clarksville Rd.
Hermitage PA, 16148